Before we start this “Once Upon a Time” article, can we first of all thank the TV gods for creating so many panel discussions and conventions this summer? It’s easy to say that these have allowed for a much more interesting month or so of discussion about some of our favorite shows.
At the ATX Festival in Austin this weekend, executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis teased a number of big things that are coming up for season 3 of the ABC drama, and while they did not give away any major spoilers, we at least found out enough to be excited, including the following.
1. Those people left in Storybrooke will not be forgotten. As a matter of fact, many of them could have larger roles when they are featured in the show based on who is not around.
2. There will be more of an exploration into Emma’s magical powers.
3. This awesome quote via Kitsis (per Wetpaint) about Regina possibly jumping into the dating pool: “I would love to see Regina dating. See someone give her a mixtape — she’s earned it. She might have to rip his heart out to get it.”
4. Some sort of reunion between the torn-apart Charming family … eventually.
5. Two separate story arcs, one for the fall and one for the spring. There will be a longer hiatus than usual this coming season in an effort to keep that wonky schedule from happening again.
6. Rumpelstiltskin trying yet again to redeem himself, but this time with trying to save Henry.
Want to read more news on the upcoming “Once Upon a Time in Wonderland” spin-off? If so, we’re the source for you! Be sure to head on over to the link here and enjoy.