Every week we will be doing “Dancing With The Stars” 16 rankings where we will rank in order who we think will be taking the top spot of the week and who we think will likely be in some trouble (and probably going home). So without further delay, let’s get to this week’s rankings.
12. D.L. Hughley & Cheryl Burke: D.L.’s dance routine was not our favorite and not a favorite of the judges either who gave him a score of 12. We’d like to see what else he has to bring to the competition, but we don’t think he’ll be sticking around for long.
11. Andy Dick & Sharna Burgess: Andy’s performance was a lot like watching Woody Allen dance – nerdy, goofy and complete loveable. Unfortunately it landed him a score of 17 from the judges (the second lowest score of the night) and we just don’t know if he has the fans behind him that he used to to keep him in the game long term.
10. Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson: Ingo ended up with a score of 20 and his dance was pretty good, but not anything that was really memorable, so we are hoping that the soap opera watchers out there are going to vote for him or he might be in trouble.
9. Alexandra Raisman & Mark Ballas: Alexandra ‘s performance was really beautiful and she scored a 21 from the judges, which is pretty great for the first week. Mark likes to push his partners hard so we expect Alexandra to continue to grow and climb up our rankings charts as the weeks go on.
8. Zendaya & Val Chmerkovskiy: It’s not surprising that Zendaya had a score of 24 since she’s from a Disney show that is all about dancing, but we are not sure if her fan-base will be voting for her in the way that she needs to stick around – we hope we are wrong, because watching her dance is incredible.
7. Lisa Vanderpump & Gleb Savchenko: Lisa is by far our favorite on the show even though her dancing skills aren’t quite as amazing as the rest of her landing her a score of 18 on Monday night’s show, but we see the most potential in her to grow as a dancer as the season continues.
6. Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough: Ended up with a score of 21, which is one of the higher scores for the night and pretty great for the first week and with Kellie’s “American Idol” fan-base behind her she will likely stick around for a while still.
5. Dorothy Hamill & Tristan MacManus: Landed a score of 21 from the judges also, but we placed her higher on the rankings board, because of Dorothy’s dancing skills and the fact that social media outlets like Twitter were trending her name all night – her fan-base is large.
4. Wynonna Judd & Tony Dovolani: Even though Wynonna only scored an 18 from the judges, people love her and the country vote is strong in America as we’ve seen over the years on shows like “American Idol”, so we know she will be here to stay.
3. Sean Lowe & Peta Murgatroyd: Sean’s dance was pretty stiff and needed a lot of work so his score of 19 wasn’t a complete shocker, but just coming off of a show like “The Bachelor” where the audience absolutely adored him, we can expect him to last a long time in this competition – other contestants should be afraid of his fan-base.
2. Victor Ortiz & Lindsay Arnold: Victor only managed to score an 18 from the judges, but his dance was (as far as we are concerned) pretty great and from all the Twitter chatter about him throughout the night it’s clear that his fans will be voting like crazy to keep him around this week.
1. Jacoby Jones & Karina Smirnoff: Although we weren’t really excited about Jacoby’s dance moves, we are willing to give him a pass this week because he had just come off of a surgery and only had a week to rehearse unlike everyone else on the show. With a score of 20 and being an NFL player he’s pretty much a lock to win the show.
Who do you think will win “Dancing With The Stars” 16? Leave us a comment and tell us who you are rooting for and who you think will take home the mirror ball trophy this season.