This has not been an easy season of “The Bachelor” to predict, as Sean Lowe has really divided up his time pretty evenly among all of his women, in addition to holding some of his cards close to the vest. While we know he likes some women more than others, there hasn’t been an Emily Maynard or Vienna Girardi sort of favorite that is obvious to the other women.
One thing that has still come out of the past few weeks, though, is the type of woman Sean wants. He’s not so much looking for a woman who is serious all the time, and he wants to be with someone who has a great sense of fun and spirit about them at all times.
6. Tierra LiCausi (last week: 9) – Tierra has as much of a chance at getting the final rose as we do of waking up tomorrow with Sean’s abs: it’s not happening. This situation is a little different from Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson, where it was pretty clear that she was his undisputed favorite and nothing the other women said about her would matter. Sean is actually asking for thoughts on Tierra, which suggests to us one thing: she’s toast almost in the same sort of way Michelle Money was during Brad Womack’s season.
5. Lesley Murphy (5) – There is a part of Lesley that is starting to remind us of the edit recently-eliminated Daniella McBride received on the show: she’s around and Sean likes her, but she doesn’t stand out. She seems to have the sort of personality that he would go for, but we like to consider editing a key component of how we rank … and the editing is suggesting an end to Lesley’s journey soon.
4. AshLee Frazier (2) – AshLee is down a little this week thanks mostly to the fact that some other women have had more moments recently to spend time with Sean. Plus, we still wonder as to whether or not she is a little too serious for her own good compared to the other women who are at the top.
3. Desiree Hartsock (7) – The more that we see of Desiree on the show, the more we feel she is Ashley Hebert 2.0: a nice woman who has great moments with a Bachelor, but someone who struggles at times with insecurity when they are not together. The top two at this point just feel a little more self-assured than her, which suggests to us that she will probably just miss out on the finale.
2. Catherine Giudici (3) – Catherine is coming off of the best weest she’s had on the show yet, and that darkhorse status is quickly transforming into “favorite.” The one major challenge that she has right now is just whether or not she has enough time, since almost every relationship on this list (save for Tierra’s) has had a little bit more time to build with Sean. At the moment this feels a little like Ben Flajnik during Ashley Hebert’s “Bachelorette,” but time could change things.
1. Lindsay Yenter (1) – At this point, we really don’t see what could hold Lindsay back from making it to the finale unless she has a little too much to drink a few more times. She’s extremely likable, funny, and has a serious romantic vibe with Sean. She seems like the person right now would mesh immediately into his life, and has everything he’s looking for.
Who is your favorite on “The Bachelor” this season? Be sure to share some of your thoughts with a comment below! If you want to know a little bit more about what is coming up for Tierra that could rain on her parade, be sure to head on over to the link here.