As we look ahead towards Grey’s Anatomy season 15 episode 9, what are some of the things we’d like to see? There’s a rather extensive list of possibilities, but in this particular article, we want to narrow it down to five specific things. Some of these are definite, cut-and-dry conclusions to plotlines. Meanwhile, others are opportunities for the writers to explore things a little bit further.
New Grey’s Anatomy video: To go along with this list below, we also have a video with a deeper analysis of our thoughts! Be sure to subscribe to CarterMatt on YouTube for more and check out our Grey’s Anatomy playlist. We have new videos posted every day so make sure you don’t miss out.
1. A resolution to the blackout – This was the big cliffhanger at the end of the fall finale, but it feels obvious that these characters aren’t all going to die and fizzle out in darkness! The quicker that this story is resolved, the better off the season will be.
2. A chance to see where Owen’s head is at – This also shouldn’t be something that drags on forever. Given that we’re dealing with some very important subjects here like pregnancy and foster care, Owen needs to make a firm decision and not spend a whole lot of time beating around the bush about it.
3. Have some fun with Meredith’s love life – Allow her some time to explore her feelings with the likes of Link and DeLuca! This is all still so fresh and lighthearted; Meredith should be able to really enjoy her time being pursued, while being honest with the guys as to where her heart is.
4. Explore the full consequences of Webber’s actions – It shouldn’t be so simple for Richard that he is able to get arrested, and then have almost no other punishment for his actions other than a brief review. The writers should take a fuller, more-expansive look at what happens after he did what he did — especially since he has a profession that is so often defined by much of the good that he brings into the world.
5. Explore more of Jackson’s time away – We know that he met someone during his time out on his retreat, and it doesn’t feel from our vantage point like this has a cut-and-dry ending just yet. It could behoove the show to actually take a longer look at this beyond what they have so far. Why not mess around with the idea, including bringing this mystery woman Kate in, at least for an episode?
There is no specific return date just yet for Grey’s Anatomy season 15, but all signs point towards it being in January. For some more speculation all about that, we suggest that you visit the link here and read all about it.
What do you want to see when it comes to Grey’s Anatomy season 15 episode 9 and beyond? Be sure to share now in the attached comments! (Photo: ABC.)