Celebrity Big Brother 2 is coming up just around the corner and with that in mind, there’s a lot to be excited about! This is a show that could have some fun live feeds and a crazy cast … provided that they really find the right group of people.
New Celebrity Big Brother video! – Check out some of our thoughts oh what we think the show needs to do to make this the best season yet in the video below! Be sure to subscribe to CarterMatt on YouTube for more updates – we will be covering Celebrity Big Brother all season long and you don’t want to miss out!
So what do we think is going to make a great season? We have some suggestions below of what they can do to stack the odds in our favor for a immensely entertaining season of the show, but also a few landmines we would be happy if they side stepped.
1. No returning Big Brother players – There is another show like that already and it’s called Big Brother. Let’s not bring out all the same people we’ve already seen or just watched play. We hear rumors about these sort of people every single year, but we really don’t want to see that happen.
2. Don’t go overboard with over-exposed celebrities – We don’t need to see Lisa Rinna, Vanilla Ice, or Stephen Baldwin on this show. Maybe Dennis Rodman is interesting because of North Korea, but let’s not create an international incident here.
3. One or two athletes, tops – Athletes, in general, don’t tend to make for compelling reality television personalities. Instead, they are usually rather stiff. Consider Metta World Peace the exception rather than the rule.
4. It’s okay to take from other reality shows – We understand that CBS may not want to borrow from some other reality franchises, but our feeling is that fans of reality TV watch other reality TV. With that, it’s okay if you get someone from The Challenge, Jersey Shore, or even a show like Ink Master where we are currently watching Christian Buckingham run the table with incredibly smart strategic plays (he’s also a huge Survivor fan!).
5. Try to find people who won’t quit – This may be easier said than done, but there has to be some measure that you can tell if people really want to be there. One way or another, you just have to figure out how to secure a cast full of willing participants who like the show and don’t just view it as a chance for short-lived fame or so that they can shill things on Instagram after the fact.
Are there any specific people who you want to see on Celebrity Big Brother 2 in the future? Be sure to share right now in the attached comments. (Photo: CBS.)