Just in case you’re as excited as ever to see more of “The Bachelor” Monday night, we’ve got something to help tide you over!
Below we have the latest chapter of our show CarterMatt Podcast, which is going to revolve for the most part on the premiere episode of Ben Higgins’ season! There’s a lot for Matt Carter and Jessa to get into, but we tried our best to condense it into a few simple sections.
1. Talking about the ridiculous introduction including the show’s refusal to show where Ben actually lives.
2. Questioning why in the world Chris Soules is there in order to help distribute advice to Ben, given that it didn’t quite work out that well for him.
3. Talking about Lace, Mandi, and some of the other “controversial” contestants from the fight night. Is Olivia someone who could become a villain? That’s something that the previews for upcoming episodes are going to look at.
4. Discussing some of our favorites from the first night.
5. Finally, we look ahead to all of the greatness that could be coming up the rest of the season … and by “greatness,” we mostly just mean funny moments and crazy antics. There’s a lot of fun stuff still to come the rest of the way!
We kept this podcast fairly short (around 30 minutes or so), knowing that there is not that much time between now and when the next new episode airs. Hopefully, you’ll still be able to dive in and enjoy! We’ll have more on the show later today.
If you’re interested in getting some other news on “The Bachelor,” be sure to head over here to get some comments on the next “Bachelorette” season! Also, sign up over here to get some other TV scoop on everything we cover, sent right over to you via our CarterMatt Newsletter. (Photo: ABC.)