Usually tonight at around 8:00 p.m. Eastern / Pacific time, you’d be watching a new episode of “Arrow” in order to figure out what happens next with Oliver Queen. Unfortunately, tonight is a little bit different. Thanks to (natch) Thanksgiving, The CW opted to not air a new episode tonight, feeling that it was going to be somewhat detrimental for the show to air something that could only be seen by a small audience. While there are some disappointed folks at home, others traveling are probably grateful and would have needed to set their DVRs in the first place.
So to help ease the pain of waiting for a little while, why not present the latest nugget of scoop? According to a report from E! News, an upcoming episode of the series is going to feature Stephen Amell’s Oliver Queen shooting someone with an arrow. The options? Let’s just take this piece by piece.
1. Sin – It’s possible, but given how she was only recently nearly killed off, is it really that good of an idea to put her in harm’s way again!
2. Diggle – The only logical explanation we could think of here would be to try and keep Diggle’s cover some sort of mystery, given that there’s no way this guy would ever turn on Oliver.
3. Thea – Would the Arrow really fire away at his own sister? This seems a little bit cruel.
4. Lance – To us, this seems to be the most likely scenario. The two may be on the same page now, but there are certain lines that he could cross that would feasibly lead to some sort of violence.
5. Roy – Oliver needs Roy, just as Roy need some sort of hero to follow along. The only possible scenario here is that Roy is disobeying orders, and needs to be stopped physically from doing more.
Next week features the arrival of Barry Allen a.k.a. The Flash if you want to read more about the impact that he is going to have with Oliver and Felicity, just click here for details.
Photo: The CW