“Burn Notice” season 6 is coming to a close on Thursday night, but before you dive deep into what is going to be the final chapter of the USA series this year, there are a few things to start getting excited about already. Of course, a copious amount of action is a given, as is the narration from Michael Westen that gives you the necessarily insight into how a spy would handle any given situation.
We’ve been lucky enough to catch the finale already, and we’ve assembled a list of six things to expect that should serve as a starting point to the two-hour episode. Don’t worry: we have no intention of giving away any major spoilers, since there has to be some fun in actually watching the episode.
1. Be ready to see plenty of Sonja Sohn’s Olivia Riley: this character plays a huge part in this episode, as Michael is going to continue to be hunted down over his revenge killing of his former mentor Tom Card.
2. Within the first thirty minutes of the episode, at least two series regulars on the show are going to be in very big trouble.
3. A major ghost from one character’s past surfaces, and it could cause them to do the unthinkable.
4. Not all of the action in the episode takes place on the ground in Miami.
5. The question of just who is good and who is evil is something that you will find yourself asking often.
6. When it comes to the ending, we are not going to say anything except for the fact that you are probably going to be talking about it for quite a while after the episode ends. Summer 2013 is suddenly going to feel very far away.
If you want to watch some “Burn Notice” highlights from earlier this season, you can do so here.