As we move forward towards Survivor: David vs. Goliath episode 10, who are some of the people to watch out for? That is the focus of this very article, which is the latest in our ongoing feature! Even as the numbers are starting to dwindle, it does feel still as though there are some movers and shakers at the top of the pile. Once we get the numbers closer to seven or eight, we’ll probably start to move towards actually doing articles about everyone.
To go along with this new article, we also suggest checking out the video below for more! Remember here that you can also subscribe to CarterMatt on YouTube to get some other updates, and be sure to also check out our Survivor playlist for more.
1. Nick – He may have a little bit of explaining to do to Alison, someone he was supposedly tight with due to the six-person Strike Force alliance that they had. Now, things are a little bit more tenuous since the Goliaths have backed off on working with the David Tribe. Nick’s advantage is now gone and he may be a little bit more of a threat because of what he’s shown he can do. How he moves forward now is certainly important.
2. Christian – He’s really the only member of the David tribe with an advantage, given that he has that immunity idol that he found this past episode. We cannot stress how integral that is given that if he plays it correctly, that could turn the 5-5 split at the moment into something that actually favors his own group. The problem at the moment may be finding the right person to flip over, given that almost every Goliath will struggle in their own way against a David at the end.
3. Angelina – Where does she go from here after Alison and Alec both voted against her? She may be considering flipping on her own tribe; if nothing else, she knows that those two no longer have her in their long-term plans and she may need to figure out the proper way to pivot. Her problem may just be finding the right crew. If we were Davie and Carl, we may try to find a way to reel her in since they are, in our mind anyway, at the bottom of the David food chain.
4. Gabby – She may be an underdog, but she’s also shown herself to be an under-the-radar threat. She is irked by Carl in some of the preview for what’s coming up, which does make us think that she could lead a charge against him. We do think that she’s got the allies around her to really make almost anything that she wants happen, and nobody is seemingly targeting her as the next person to leave the game.
5. Mike – Is Mike now out of options? For the past couple of weeks, he was in the camp that the Goliaths need to stick together. Now that this hasn’t happened, he may now be vulnerable since it doesn’t appear that he has a clear #1 ally. He needs to come up with a new plan, and fast, since at the moment, the furthest we see him making it is maybe fifth or sixth place.
Who do you think is the most interesting Survivor play moving into Survivor: David vs. Goliath episode 10? Be sure to share in the comments. (Photo: CBS.)