The viewers of NCIS: Los Angeles can hardly wait to see if Kensi Blye and Marty Deeks are going to be together officially. Yes, the couple has snuggled, offered personal banter and even had a few close calls. The viewers would like this relationship to take the next step with that long-awaited proposal. Now, more than ever, the fans might be asking when that next step would happen. Of course, there are a number of other things that the viewers would also be happy to see.
So what would make this relationship all the more perfect? We thought you would never ask! Here are five ways viewers would love to see Kensi Blye and Marty Deeks relationship blossom further.
1. Give viewers an official engagement (which is expected to happen) and then make some suggestions about an upcoming wedding. Viewers have seen the past few seasons of NCIS: Los Angeles some progress on the relationship. There have been some close calls with an engagement, so with that, official announcement would be awesome. Both parties awake, happy and ready to take on a new relationship. Following the engagement, how about a timeline for a wedding?
2. Taking a couple vacation (or event) without all the work. Yep, the two agents are inseparable…at work. Viewers would love to see the couple take some time off and share personal moments outside of job. It might be tough, but these characters don’t always need to be solving crime as a couple. They deserve a couple days off too.
3. An entire episode based on Kensi Blye and Marty Deeks beyond the badge. Yep, I said it and most viewers would agree that an entire episode would be wonderful. Flushing out the story between the two characters would be fun, as would be meeting some of their friends and seeing more of what they do in their daily lives outside of being a couple.
4. Could Blye and Deeks just elope and be done with it? Many viewers can’t wait to see what happens next in the relationship while other viewers feel the couple has come across one hurdle after another preventing the relationship from blooming. There is a certain anxiety that comes with the continued hope of the two of them taking the next step. What happens if something else comes up before the end of the season? Many fans want the relationship finalized before the end of the season and some are even suggesting the couple should elope.
5. Bring out the family. As fans watched the painful recovery of Kensi Blye on NCIS: Los Angeles, they also saw the family. Well, most of the family. There could be more family members for the couple to introduce to the viewers. The backstory in this area of their lives would be very interesting (even worth the wait of further complications in their romance).
Given that this relationship is a fan favorite on NCIS: Los Angeles, no matter what happens everyone will be watching! (Photo: CBS.)