There is a big episode of “Downton Abbey” coming your way on Sunday, and hopefully it will be one that makes all of the hype surrounding the big wedding with Mr. Carson and Mrs. Hughes actually worth it.
We’re not going to tell you everything in terms of what happens here, but as we do before every U.S. airing of the show, we are here to hand out some more teasers!
1. The wedding will happen during this episode, and there will be some romance. Rest assured of that. There are of course plenty of insecurities, but be sure that there will also be love.
2. At least one surprise guest will almost overshadow the wedding in the closing minutes of the episode.
3. You are going to see much more of Edith pondering over her future. Of course, we’re speaking about it romantically!
4. Through this episode, you may have a chance to see Cora both at her best and also at her worst. It’s a wider range than what Elizabeth McGovern has had a chance to play in a rather long time.
5. There will be at least some more talk on the hospital story … not that we’re all that thrilled about that, given that this is one of the duller stories that we’ve seen over the course of the season.
6. Life for Thomas is going to continue to be tough. Sure, he hasn’t always been the nicest and he’s brought some of the pain on himself, but has anyone suffered on “Downton” as much as him over the years?
If you are interested in getting some additional news when it comes to “Downton Abbey,” head over to the link here! Also, you can sign up right now to get some additional TV scoop on all we cover, sent right over to you via our CarterMatt Newsletter. (Photo: ITV.)