There have been times where we have come onto the “Arrow” podcast to bury certain storylines. However, we’re doing things a little bit differently when it comes to this edition, which is all about Wednesday’s “The Magician.” It’s mostly because this episode was awesome.
Also, there was a ton of John Barrowman! It’s hard to be upset about anything when it comes to what this guy brings to the table as Malcolm Merlyn. He’s intimidating, sharp, and has some sort of detailed plan. In this podcast, we (being Matt Carter and Jessa) go through the majority of everything that transpired during the episode, which includes the following:
- Whether or not Oliver and Malcolm are going to have to work together as allies during this season, as strange as that would be to witness.
- How the show did the introduction to Ra’s al Ghul, and whether or not it provided everything that we hoped for and more.
- The cheesiest stunt in the history of the show far.
- The significance that comes with this being the 50th episode of the show, and what this could mean for the story moving forward.
- The debate over whether or not it was okay Felicity wasn’t in much of this episode, since she would not have had too much to do throughout here in the first place.
Want to get some more news when it comes to “Arrow” right now? Then head over to the link here, where you’ll get some further scoop! Also, you can sign up to get some more TV updates on all we cover via our CarterMatt Newsletter. (Photo via The CW.)