Last night, “Arrow” delivered an episode in “Sara” that was about moving on, but at the same time, also was working still at trying to unravel what happened to one of the show’s most-noteworthy characters. Sara Lance was the first Black Canary, and a member of the League of Assassins who clearly has changed the lives of all those around her.
So in this edition of the CarterMatt Podcast, we tough on everything that worked and didn’t work within the span of the hour, including some of the following:
- Did the show handle all aspects of Sara’s death and putting the character to rest the right way?
- Is Laurel going to regret severely the move to not tell her father about what happened?
- Did we like the Ray Palmer storyline this time, or are we hoping for something more?
- The return of Tommy Merlyn, and the importance of this story when it comes to Oliver realizing that there is still someone out there who cares about him.
- Whether or not this Simon Lacroix storyline needed to happen to differentiate Laurel from Sara in a way when it comes to killing.
- The great cliffhanger at the end, which included the epic return of Thea Queen and Malcolm Merlyn to the fold.
We’re going to have some more podcasts throughout the week on everything from “Ink Master” to “American Horror Story,” and you will be able to snag many of them on iTunes. Also, head over to our podcast archive to get even further discussions from there!
Want to see our written review for this particular episode over at the link here, so be sure to check that out and let us know a little of what you think. Also, you can sign up today in the event you want to get some further TV news on all we cover via our CarterMatt Newsletter. (Photo via The CW.)