For anyone who is a fan of “The Vampire Diaries,” tonight means that the waiting is over, and you finally get a chance to find out some answers.
In case you are the particular impatient type, though, why not present a few teasers right now? In addition to the preview video below from executive producer Julie Plec, we have also compiled a list here of six things (in honor of season 6) that you can expect to see within the span of “I’ll Remember.”
1. While you may get some answers about Damon and Bonnie’s separation from the group tonight, this story will not be resolved within the span of a single episode.
2. Both Stefan and Elena in particular will have a hard time coping with Damon’s death, and handle it in somewhat-surprising ways.
3. Alaric will make his presence felt in a way that will make you smile.
4. It is sophomore year at Whitmore College, and you actually see what some characters want to be when they grow up.
5. There is an interesting story that lies ahead for Matt Donovan, especially now that Mystic Falls had seemingly rid itself of supernatural creatures for the time being.
6. As always, the ending may be the most significant part of the entire episode.
Luckily, one of the great things about the show starting a week later than other networks is that you won’t need to DVR this while checking out other premieres, and this means you get one less week of repeats during the season itself.
What do you want to see on tonight’s episode? Share some of your thoughts or predictions right now in the comments, and click here to get some further “Vampire Diaries” news. You can also sign up to get a bigger bite of everything we cover at the site via our CarterMatt Newsletter.
Photo: The CW