Typically, MTV airs a “next time on Awkward” promo that airs after the episode, but when it comes to the story airing next week, we had a full preview that looked towards the rest of season 4.
Through this, we got an opportunity to get what were several significant teases for the rest of the season.
- Jenna found out some trouble when it comes to college, especially in the form of her not getting accepted. What is she going to do for the rest of her future?
- Matty is going to have some other new love interests coming up, and they are not named “Jenna” at all.
- Sadie, meanwhile, could have a new love of her own. We always appreciate these stories, given that she does not act like the sort of person who really wants any sort of love in her life.
- We are going to see more of Lissa, which is great because we love the direction this story is going.
- A controversial “book” is going to cause all sorts of problems in Palos Hills, and it could lead to one of Tamara’s biggest meltdowns yet.
- Finally, Jenna is going to cause tension when it comes to Tamara by targeting a guy she also happened to like.
In the end, there will be many great episodes coming up, but there is no firm indication just yet as to whether or not there will be a graduation this year. Ultimately, it feels like the show has something more left in it.
What do you want to see on the next “Awkward” episode? Share your thoughts with a comment, and head over here if you want to see our full review for tonight’s premiere.
Also, sign up today to get some further news and updates on everything we cover at CarterMatt via our official newsletter.