‘How I Met Your Mother’ series finale spoilers: ‘Last Forever’; the Josh Radnor – Cristin Milioti moment
Next week, it’s finally here: The series finale for “How I Met Your Mother.” Are you ready for it? You can expect this to be a thoroughly emotional affair, as you reflect on the entire nine years of Ted’s journey, and also look forward to the future.
We are not even going to bother here when it comes to sharing official information from CBS, mostly because their official synopsis was by and large useless. Instead, here are a few assorted bits and pieces of information that you should be happy to know.
1. There is going to be at least a good chunk of the story devoted to the next 17 years of Ted’s life, including the lives of his children.
2. You should at least get a little bit of information as to why Ted is telling these children the story.
3. The majority of all important loose ends will be tied up.
4. There is a mystery guest star who is from the past seasons of the show who will appear … but good luck trying to get information on who that is.
5. Of course, you will finally get that moment where Ted actually meets the Mother for the first time.
All in all, the intention for this finale is to get a meaningful, emotional story that gives you everything that you’re looking for and then some. There is still speculation about there being a somber end to the series given the title, but we’re willing to see how this plays out first.
What do you think we are going to see on the “How I Met Your Mother” series finale? Share below, and if you want to read some more news related to the show, including a review of tonight’s penultimate episode, just be sure to click here. Also, sign up here to get some hopefully-legendary updates from us via our CarterMatt Newsletter.