If we were to do a minute-by-minute description of the past few days in the “Big Brother 15” house, it would basically be a back-and-forth all about various whispers, deals, rumors, and the like. This isn’t a great week, since we’ve been watching six days of talking rather than doing, and then one day of seeing some action, only to have it not leave any sort of real impact on the game.
Therefore, the purpose of this article is to try and find a way to make some sense out of everything that is happening, and to differentiate some of the fact from fiction this week.
1. Let’s start here with the given for Thursday’s live show: Candice is leaving, possibly via a unanimous vote. The only people who we could see voting to keep her around would be Jessie and/or Elissa, but it would be risky for them to draw a line in the sand when they don’t really have to.
2. Few in the house think that there will be a double eviction before jury, which is what makes Thursday night’s episode all the more interesting.
3. If anyone other than Jessie or Judd wins Thursday, Jessie will likely be the person sent out the door. There are also discussions to backdoor Judd and get him out, but that seems unlikely to happen given that there will not be much time to get a plan together.
4. While Helen wants to get McCrae out before Amanda, realizing who is the much bigger threat of the two players, he is on the safe list for now. There is not a scenario where we envision Helen, McCrae, Andy, or GinaMarie leaving Thursday. The only way Elissa goes is if Aaryn just wants to act on a grudge, and vice-versa.
5. Despite all of the talk of ditching Spencer, he is likely to just become the new Adam and go to the final three because no one seems altogether worried about him.
6. GinaMarie is becoming more in love with Nick as the days progress, and everyone is afraid of talking with her about her obsession in fear of getting told off about it.
We’ll have some more concrete information a little bit later in the day; while the houseguests are all awake, most of the game-talk is repetitive, save for everyone realizing that Andy is in the best position in the game.
If you want to read the rest of our current updates, our advice is to check out the story over at the link here.