On Wednesday night, “Psych” season 7 will basically be at an end, but before you wave goodbye to Shawn and Gus until the long-awaited musical airs in the fall, we thought you may want to know at least a few more details.
We’ve had a chance to already catch the episode, so now, we present you with seven little teases to get you even more excited about what is coming up. If you’re nervous for whatever reason about major spoilers, don’t be: We’re not going to spoil anything significant that happens, since we want you to actually have a reason to tune in to the finale itself.
1. Anthony Michael Hall will be playing a man named Trout, but it is the Santa Barbara Police Department that he finds to be exhibiting some fishy behavior.
2. Everyone in this episode is going to be haunted by some past mistakes … even McNabb.
3. This is not an episode that is particularly linear, which actually works for making the central mystery all the more compelling.
4. Something very tragic happens with donuts.
5. Gus seems to be in much better shape now following the breakup with Rachel last week … at least to the point where he’s not hyperventilating anymore.
6. There is at least one high-speed chase involving snow cones.
7. By the end of the episode, the future of at least one character hangs in the balance. Thus, be ready for a long few months ahead.
The good news is that there is already an eighth season of the show ordered, and new episodes are currently airing. While we know that Maggie Lawson does have a new show airing on ABC this fall, the good news is that she has a couple more months until that conflict arrives.