Who is the current favorite on The Voice season 17? Within this article, we come bearing some further rankings! If you look below, you can check out the full, current list — ranked on the basis of performance quality, screen time, edit, and then voting history with similar acts in the past.
If you want some more The Voice discussion after reading this article, be sure to watch our take on the most-recent results below! Once you do that, be sure to subscribe to CarterMatt on YouTube and then also view our show playlist.
8. Marybeth Byrd – More often than not, needing the audience save is the kiss of death on this show. If you’re safe in the early going, more than likely you’re going to make it far. Otherwise, you’re screwed.
7. Hello Sunday – They’ve done remarkably well for a duo so young, especially since duos are so rare in this competition. Yet, this upcoming cut may be one of the most severe that we’ve seen yet.
6. Kat Hammock – She’s got a quirky voice, the support of Blake Shelton, and seemingly a large fanbase. Yet, she’s also shown herself to be one of the most polarizing contestants this season.
5. Jake Hoot – This is where things get a little tricky. We can easily see Jake in the top four, based mostly on the presence of many other country singers in the past. Jake is talented, but does he have enough moments?
4. Rose Short – She’s an incredible singer with a huge range and a number of memorable performances. Yet, we’re still not sure if she has the fan base to match some of the other contenders at present.
3. Will Breman – He is a current favorite of ours for a number of different reasons — he’s got a fantastic voice, great stage presence, and creative songs. Yet, is he too quirky for this show at the end, or is he picking too obscure of songs? We wonder.
2. Ricky Duran – This is the perfect sort of Blake Shelton artist who makes it far into the season. Think about it — he’s got a great voice, solid performances, he knows who he is, and he plays well to the fans. It’s hard to imagine him going anywhere.
1. Katie Kadan – Just think about the performance resume here, the talent level, her screen time, and even her personality. Katie’s the total package, and she’s been the frontrunner this season for a reason.
Who do you want to see winning The Voice?
Be sure to share in the comments, and stick around for some other news. (Photo: NBC.)