Coming up on America’s Got Talent this Tuesday, the first live show is going to be here! There are a lot of interesting performers within the mix, and within this article, we’re going to do our best to rank them all!
So how are we judging this lineup? Think along the lines of performance quality, screen time, and how America has voted for some past acts. We’ve also got a video below for more thoughts — after you watch, remember to subscribe to CarterMatt on YouTube and check out our AGT playlist. We’ve got more news coming.
12. Alex Dowis – He’s a light artist who creates some cool, visual work. Yet, he’s barely received any screen time so far this season.
11. Emerald Belles – They’ll get a lot of votes from Southlake, Texas. Yet, can they prove that they are more than just an exceptional high school drill-team act.
10. Carmen Carter – Singer, best known for Dancing with the Stars and being a background singer. She’s very talented, but is she modern enough?
9. GForce – Young girl group. The major question with them is whether or not they can get votes from young people out there — they may be targeting the wrong demo for AGT.
8. Bir Khalsa – Danger act. What they’ve done is incredible in terms of originality. Yet, these are the sort of acts who never get a lot of love from America.
7. Voices of Service – Vocal group. Their story is powerful, but they still need to figure out a way to make themselves about so much more. They need more originality in their song choices, for starters.
6. Greg Morton – Impressionist/comedian. He’s funny, unique, and he crams a lot into his performances. It’s all going to be about the quality of the material in the moment on Tuesday.
5. Ansley Burns – She’s the wild card on the show and she’s one of the most interesting wild cards in general. Can she perform a full song without being interrupted by Simon Cowell?
4. Messoudi Brothers – Balancing act. We love what they do and the athleticism/performance quality they bring to it. They may not be a winner candidate, but they should advance here.
3. Sophie Pecora – Young singer/songwriter. We actually think long-term Sophie has a better chance of winning than Luke, but he may have more curiosity on this show since viewers have only heard him once.
2. Luke Islam – Julianne Hough’s Golden Buzzer. He’s a likable young singer with a big voice and, provided he picks a good song, he should move on without a problem.
1. Kodi Lee – Gabrielle Union’s Golden Buzzer. In between his voice, his musicianship, and his story, he feels like the top winner candidate out of the entire field.
What do you think about this America’s Got Talent lineup, and who are you rooting for to advance? Be sure to share in the comments, and stick around to get some more news all about the series and the future. (Photo: NBC.)