Is SEAL Team new tonight on CBS? Through all of the trials and tribulations of the past few weeks, we don’t think that we have to tell you just how badly we want to see more.
Alas, we’re not going to have a chance to see it tonight. Last week’s episode did serve as the send-off for David Boreanaz and the rest of the cast for the time being … but we at least have confidence and can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that there is going to be a season 3 coming up on the other side. That’s at least something that takes away some of the pressure and the innate anxiety of worry about the future.
For some more SEAL Team finale discussion, be sure to check out the latest below in video form! After you do that, subscribe to CarterMatt on YouTube for some other updates and check out our official SEAL Team playlist.
So now that we’ve brought up the finale, why not take a moment to discuss where season 3 could go when it premieres this fall? There are so many interesting directions, twists, and turns that we foresee this show happening, and a lot of them are of course based on some of the characters.
1. What will Jason’s life look like? Think about how much he’s changed already. This is a man who opted to sell his house in order to ensure that Emma could go to college and be okay. We want to see his struggling, but also working to better shape his own future legacy.
2. Will Clay be back out in the field? We’d like to see it, but what we think is so important about the end of this season is that it showed that he doesn’t have to be out in the field in order to prove his worth. There is more to him than just this one side of his personality. He has other skills and things that he can offer.
3. Will Sonny and Davis stay together? We sure hope that they can given how much we love these two together. They’re so different and yet very similar in terms of how they approach their service, and we want to see more of their relationship ebbs and flows.
4. Will Ray go back to being his old self? While we definitely do think that he can get there, it’s not like we blink, season 3 is here, and this is the same guy we once saw. Life’s a little bit more complicated than that and we fully expect the same to be said for his story and how his family feels about what happened the end of this batch of episodes.
5. Will there big a long-term mission in the early going? What makes SEAL Team so unique is that it often alternates between the larger, story-of-the-week plots and then things that are a little bit more serialized and complex. We’d like to see a bit, four or five-episode arc, in the early going to test these characters right from the get-go. This is always going to be what makes this show as strong as humanly possible.
Want to get some other information regarding SEAL Team?
Then remember now to head over to the link here, as that is where you can secure some more information in regards to the series.
What do you personally want to see when it comes to SEAL Team? Be sure to share right now in the attached comments, and check back for some more news. (Photo: CBS.)