What’s going to be coming on the NCIS: New Orleans season 4 premiere? There are a few things that we know, so let’s get that out of the way first. For one, Becky Ann Baker of Girls is going to be coming on board in a critical role, one brought on largely by what Pride chose to do with Mayor Hamilton in the finale.
Did Hamilton get what he deserved? CarterMatt knows that there are some parties out there who are going to think this, but with every action has consequences. As a result of that, the NCIS: New Orleans season 4 premiere could feature Pride in tough standing, and we’ll be left to wonder precisely what is going to be coming up with both him and every other member of the team. Suffice it to say, we’re excited to find out just as much as you probably are.
In the latest edition now of our CarterMatt Premiere Wishlist series, we’re going to do our best to give you a sense of everything that could be coming up on the upcoming first episode — and also what we’d like to see.
1. Pride on the ropes – You don’t want him to be in the same position that he was in before going rogue. While you do want to establish an equilibrium before you get too deep into the season, starting him off under a watchful eye is the right way to go. there needs to be consequences for his actions.
2. Something more for Lasalle and Percy – We do think that there’s a lot more coming for these two beyond the decision that they made to focus on being friends/colleagues. We’re only in season 4, people! Remember the Deeks/Kensi arc, and treat this as something similar now in terms of developments. We’d like to see a nice moment for them here.
3. The introduction of a new threat – You can’t try to bring out the next Mayor Hamilton, but we’d like a small tease of some sort of major obstacle or adversary who could define much of the fourth season.
4. Unity – Even if the wake of Pride being on probation, we do want to see the entire team come together. Based on what we’re hearing, there is an opportunity to do that covertly in the premiere when the FBI comes to down. (As is often the case with this show, the FBI and the NCIS are not going to be on the same page.)
5. Give the supporting characters a few standout moments – Whether it be Wade or Gregorio, we want to make sure that, in one way or another, the majority of the team is officially represented.
What do you want to see on the NCIS: New Orleans season 4 premiere? Be sure to share in the comments below!
Meanwhile, head over here in the event that you do want to see some additional news right now on this upcoming episode. We’ll certainly have some additional insight before too long. (Photo: CBS.)Love TV? Subscribe to our YouTube for video updates!
Want more news? Subscribe to the CarterMatt Newsletter!