Tonight, “Big Brother 18” is having one of the more intriguing / exciting competitions of the season in the Battle Back,
5. Glenn – Unfortunately, we don’t think our dog groomer is going to be away from the Boogie-Down Bronx for much longer. Basically, you are asking the show’s oldest houseguest to win four competitions when the only reason for his exit is that he couldn’t win any competitions. Maybe he wins one and becomes like the George Mason Cinderella story who still fails to win the national title.
4. Jozea – The Messiah would be entertainment GOLD upon his return, just because he is so ridiculous and he’d be the perfect jury-goat to bring a long ways into the game … if you could control him. We just think winning four battles is again a lot to ask.
3. Bronte – Sure, Bronte would only need to win two competitions to get back into the house, but she has yet to really win anything all season. There’s probably not going to be any trivia from this season, so she really has to hope for a pure mental challenge or a puzzle as opposed to anything too physical.
2. Victor – We have a sinking suspicion that he could re-enter the game. Sure, winning three competitions is tough, but all he needs to do is beat Glenn / Jozea, Bronte, and then Tiffany to get back in. If these are physical, he’s made in the shade.
1. Tiffany – Finally, we turn to the most-recently-evicted houseguest, who has won a Roadkill and also probably still has the fire in her following her eviction. She may not beat Victor in something super-physical, but there’s a good chance that this competition won’t be something like that. She has a 50-50 shot; you cannot argue with statistics.
Who do you think will return to the game? Vote now in the poll below!
Who do you think will make it back into the house? Vote below, and head over here to get some other recent news on “Big Brother”! Also, sign up over here to score some other TV news on all we cover, sent right over to you via our CarterMatt Newsletter. (Photo: CBS.)