For the past several weeks, we’ve detailed some of the most important contestants to watch in a series of “Bachelorette” articles. However, we’re in a little bit of a different situation now, since there are only six contestants left vying for JoJo Fletcher’s attention! Therefore, they’re all worth watching, and it is better worth our time now to switch to more of a traditional contestant ranking.
Rest assured that there are no spoilers ahead in this article. We’re just basing this more so on our personal feelings about these guys and where they stand moving into the final weeks of the season.
6. James Taylor – The guy’s already bashed Jordan Rodgers openly. Jordan’s the favorite; there’s no way JoJo is getting past that long-term.
5. Alex Woytkiw – Seems like a pretty nice guy, and will be forever thought of as a Bachelorette folk hero for banishing Chad. However, that is probably the only reason he made it this far, since we do not really see much of a connection.
4. Chase McNary – Seems nice enough, but for some reason the guy remains infinitely forgettable to us. Maybe it’s because he looks so similar to almost every other guy this season, and also has a personality that is not altogether different from many of them, either.
3. Robby Hayes – A slightly more memorable version of Chase, who for us has a slightly better connection with JoJo. The irony here is that in turn, Robby also is probably memorable more for questions about if he has a girlfriend.
2. Luke Pell – Maybe we remember Luke more personally because he’s got a good chance of being the next Bachelor. Hard to say. All we do know with confidence is that he is the sort of guy who makes an impression, and the show has given him a favorable edit.
1. Jordan Rodgers – At the end of the day, let’s be real that Jordan is probably winning this in a runaway. He’s got great chemistry with JoJo, he has a lot to offer her, and he’s the focus of many of the other guys. From almost the start of the season, he’s been the favorite for a reason.
Want to get some other news when it comes to “The Bachelorette”? Then be sure to head over to the link here, or sign up over at this link to get some other TV news on all we cover, sent right over to you via our official CarterMatt Newsletter. (Photo: ABC.)