‘Britain’s Got Talent’: Should Trip Hazard, Shannon & Peter, or Jack Higgins be viewer wild-card act?
It has already been announced that going into this weekend’s “Britain’s Got Talent” final, there are going to be two separate wild cards. One of them is going to be picked by the viewers at home, and the judges will have some say in the other. The reality here is that it’s much too early to say who either wild card will be, but we can still give you a pretty good indicator of where we think it will go in terms of the public vote.
We’re ranking these in order from the least like to get the vote to most likely.
5. Tumar KR – Probably the most original of the five remaining acts, but we’re not sure what the British public is going to do when it comes to an act that is this out there and beyond their traditional comfort zone. It’s hard to imagine them getting overwhelming support.
4. Kathleen Jenkins – Our feeling is that there’s enough of a sentiment out there regarding there being enough singers in the final. Also, she performed first, and is therefore the least memorable of the group.
3. Shannon & Peter – Probably our personal favorite of the group, but at the same time, they will likely lose most of the dance vote to Jack.
2. Trip Hazard and Lucy – It’s the most recent of the prospective wild card acts, and that helps. However, the recency of a dog winner hurts.
1. Jack Higgins – Overall, he seemed to be the act who viewers were the most upset about in terms of him not getting through on his first night.
If you do want to get some other news when it comes to “Britain’s Got Talent,” be sure to head over to the link here right now! Also, sign up over here in the event you want some other TV news on all we cover, sent right over to you via our CarterMatt Newsletter. (Photo: ITV.)