‘Downton Abbey’ season 6, episode 6 preview (PBS): Latest Laura Carmichael – Michelle Dockery teases!
Even though Sunday may be the same day as the Super Bowl, that’s not stopping us from getting a chance to check out the latest episode of “Downton Abbey.” This is an installment that will help build towards the final ones of the season, and as a result there are many key events to keep a watch on.
As usual, we’re here with our customary six seasons before the new episode airs. There are minor spoilers coming up, so read on with caution.
1. What happens when the Abbey opens its doors for the public? It’s going to be an interesting experiment that could produce some surprising results for those living in the establishment.
2. For Lady Mary, now is the time that she must come clean about some of her concerns with Henry Talbot. If she doesn’t do that, then she runs the risk of losing him for good by never really being herself.
3. Edith’s relationship with Bertie seems to be on the up-and-up, but can she continue to have it stay that way?
4. Thomas has certainly had a very difficult time over the course of the series’ run, and some more incidents could leave him in a more precarious position than before.
5. Mr. Carson continues to be rather snippy regarding Mrs. Hughes’ cooking skills. Don’t you think that he should just learn to make it himself if he wants it done a certain way? Works for us.
6. Yes, the hospital drama is going to continue. We really wish that Violet had something a little bit more interested to do given that this is the final season of the show.
Interested in getting some other news when it comes to “Downton Abbey”? Then be sure to head over to this link right now! Also, sign up over here to get some other TV news on everything we cover via our CarterMatt Newsletter. (Photo: ITV.)