‘Downton Abbey’ season 6, episode 2 preview (PBS): Teases on Joanne Froggatt, Laura Carmichael plotlines
The second episode of “Downton Abbey” season 6 is airing on PBS tomorrow, so just in case you have little interest in the Golden Globes, you are still going to have something else rather fantastic to watch. There’s a lot that will be happening in this episode, as we continue to build towards the endgame of many of your favorite characters on the series.
Today, we’re here to continue what has become in many ways a tradition: Presenting some teasers for the upcoming episode! We’ve already seen the UK airing of the episode, but we’re not going to spoil anything major.
1. For Edith, this is going to be a particularly challenging episode as some troubles from her past come home to roost.
2. Lady Mary is going to do everything that she can to help Mr. Carson and Mrs. Hughes prepare for her wedding, but will she do too much.
3. Anna is trying to learn whether or not she could be able to conceive a child, and there will be some headway in this story during the episode.
4. Thomas Barrow is having himself a tough season, and it is only going to get so much tougher from here.
5. Yep, the discussions over the hospital are going to continue … like it or not.
6. In the end, this episode is going to set up a series of great events in episode 3, including something that we know that many fans have waited to see for quite some time. It’s just something to be aware of for now.
If you do want to get some other news when it comes to “Downton Abbey” right now, be sure to head over to the link here now! Also, you can sign up over here to score some other TV news on everything we cover, sent right over to you via our CarterMatt Newsletter. (Photo: PBS.)