On Monday, January 25, “The Fosters” is going to be returning with new episodes, and it will be doing so on the network previously known as ABC Family in Freeform. (You better be prepared to have that name registered in your head, since it is officially changing on January 12.)
So what can you expect to see? There’s a new promo over at TVLine, and we’ve pulled some of the most important moments from it in the points below.
1. There is one moment in which Brandon questions Callie about a “secret,” which has us wondering just what she has potentially said about what happened between the two of them prior to her getting officially adopted.
2. Is AJ getting arrested? Also, is AJ going to be there for Callie in any sort of way moving forward?
3. It appears as though Brandon’s musical aspirations are going to continue to take off, and nothing that happened to him in the summer season will seem to stick too much.
4. What a surprise: Stef and Lena come across more stunning information!
5. The return of Jesus (now played by a different actor) means a few more stunning events are going to take place.
There’ll obviously be much more than this taking shape during the season, but you have to remember that we’re only analyzing a 30-second promo here! There’s obviously so much more that will be revealed that we are not privy to just yet.
What we can at least offer you is a little bit of advice: Head over here if you do want to get some other news right now when it comes to “The Fosters,” and be sure to also sign up over here to get some other TV news on everything we cover, sent right over to you via our official CarterMatt Newsletter. (Photo: ABC Family.)