“Gotham” season 1 is already at its halfway point, and it is hardly a stretch to say that the time has really blown by this fall. there is so much competition on television, it is hard to really keep track of a single thing.
With that in mind, why not take advantage of a way to catch up a little bit easier on the show? This is what the new video at the bottom of this article is all about! Here, you can see some highlights from the first ten episodes of the show in just five minutes. It introduces you to Jim Gordon, many of the other big characters, and also a few select events to go along with it.
Of course, there is no way that five minutes is going to ever be able to do roughly 425 minutes of television justice, since you miss out on a number of subtle things. However, if we had to condense some of the most-important events of the season into a few small points, we would do so as follows:
1. Oswald Cobblepot is starting to get his footing back in Gotham again after a temporary exile.
2. Barbara has left Jim, and is cuddling up once again to her ex.
3. Jim, meanwhile, is feeling punishment for being a part of a corrupt city from top to bottom. He is heading off to Arkham Asylum.
4. Bruce Wayne still does not know who killed his parents, but he has become more involved in his company, and formed a friend-of-sorts in Selina Kyle.
5. Alfred is a badass. No other explanation.
Want to get some other news right now related to “Gotham”? Head over here, where you can see how Robin Lord Taylor was honored recently in our CarterMatt Awards. Also, sign up for some further TV updates via our newsletter! (Photo: Fox.)