“Arrow” is back come Wednesday night, and you know what that means: So is the “Arrow” podcast here at CarterMatt! Every Thursday, we (meaning site co-founders Matt Carter and Jessa) hope to have a new one of these up where we can discuss all of the key themes that happened during the past episode.
This podcast is a little different than some of our ones from last season, mostly because this is almost all about setting up with is going to be coming up next. We touch briefly on the events of season 2, the big finale surprises, and then go into some other important subjects of conversation.
- We touch on many of the new characters we are going to meet this season, and how they will be properly implemented into the “Arrow” universe.
- We also talk about when they are going to show up.
- We break down most of the first six episodes when it comes to their titles, and what their focuses could be.
- We discuss relationships, and what we want to see from some prospective couples. (Yes, there’s plenty of Oliver / Felicity talk in here.)
- We discuss briefly what are some of the things the show needs to work on to be better in the end.
- Finally, we take some questions from Twitter. You can get your questions for future podcasts in by tweeting to @MattCarterMedia or @dangergirl101.
If you want to take us on the go, just take a look at our iTunes page right now! This podcast should be on there Tuesday afternoon; it sometimes takes a few hours for the RSS feed to pick it up. You can also see all of our podcasts, including one on “The Blacklist,” “Ink Master,” and “Gotham,” on our official page here.
One final thing: If you want to get email updates on everything we cover at CarterMatt, sign up now for our newsletter!
Photo: The CW