ABC really wants to turn the season 4 premiere of “Once Upon a Time” into an event. How do we know? Well, the show held a lavish screening event last night at the El Capitan Theater in Los Angeles, and it gave many a chance to watch the first episode of the show without having to wait another week.
While we’re not going to give away everything about “A Tale of Two Sisters” right now, some of the details below (via TVLine) should be enough to make the waiting that much more bearable.
- For those of you who really love “Beauty and the Beast,” Belle and Rumpelstiltskin will at one point recreate one of the Disney movie’s most-iconic scenes.
- Much like there is humor in watching Ichabod Crane on “Sleepy Hollow” adjust to modern conveniences, Elsa will have the same problem upon her arrival in Storybrooke … just in a different way.
- You will see Arendelle during the episode, though in some surprising ways.
- The show will not be forgetting about Maid Marian, and what happens with Regina now that she is back, seemingly from the dead.
- For all those Captain Swan shippers out there, you will hopefully smile at least a few times throughout the episode.
This episode is hardly going to resolve some of the stories related to the “Frozen” characters and Elsa’s presence within Storybrooke, but it should be a nice jumping off point. If you aren’t a huge fan of the movie, then at least be revealed that it will not be all Elsa, all the time in the premiere.
Want to get some further “Once Upon a Time” scoop before the show premieres? Then head over here right now, and be sure to sign up in the event you want some further scoop on all we cover via our CarterMatt Newsletter.