“Revenge” fans, are you starting to get excited now? The new season premieres on ABC just a week from Sunday, and there is another new promo below that you can use to build up excitement.
For this one, there is all sorts of new footage that certainly feels vintage “Revenge” in so many ways, even if it is Victoria Grayson who is on the warpath now more so than Emily Thorne.
- Victoria threatens Emily by saying that in many ways, she really brought all of this pain and suffering on herself by deciding to not actually talk things out. (Wait, you really expected Emily to just sit down for a chat about some of this? That’s as crazy as anything.)
- Meanwhile, we also have a few steamy moments in here. Multiple characters will be finding new love interests, which may at least be worthy distractions from all of the terrible stuff that is constantly going on around them. This show really seems to be a festering pool for violence and scheming, after all.
- There’s some great fashion in here.
- Emily will look at one point reasonably happy for a change.
- Some minds will be blown, but may not right away. It is going to take a while for all of the surprises to unravel in the world this time.
Basically, this is the season that may feel the most like the original premise since season 1, which was arguably the show’s best by a mile. It’s all about the characters, and all about comeuppance.
What is your take on this promo? Share in the comments below right now, and you can also head over here in the event you want some further TV updates related to the series right now. Also, be sure to sign up to get some more TV scoop on all we cover via our CarterMatt Newsletter.
Photo: ABC, video via SpoilerTV