Compared to last week’s drama-stuffed “Bachelor in Paradise” with guys jumping out of the window, maybe the episode airing on ABC Monday was a little more tame. The larger things of note had more to do with two people leaving the show together, and Marquel Martin going on a ton of dates over the course of the hour.
In this podcast, Matt Carter and Jessa went through just about everything that we saw unfold throughout the entire two hours, and here are some of the specifics right now.
- Whether it was the right move for Marquel to accept more than one date, and then if his feelings for Jackie Parr, and hers for him in return, may lead to the two parties actually having a connection that last for a long time.
- The entire sequence that unfolded with Chris Bukowski and Elisa Mosca, and what the odds actually are of this working out after the show is over. (Our guess is that they are already broken up.)
- If Michelle Money will be able to find someone right for her in the time remaining on the show, and why she and Sarah Herron are our personal picks for the two women who should be the most sought-after on the show.
- Some speculation on the guys coming up, and also how this show could end.
- Finally, whether or not Chris Harrison needs to be dressing so dang fancy, given that nobody else is really making that sort of effort.
Want to see more of our “Bachelor in Paradise” coverage? Then click here to see our review of last night’s premiere, and we will have more throughout the week. You can also sign up in the event you want more on everything we cover at CarterMatt via our official newsletter.