Ready to take a trip to paradise? Well, this “Bachelor in Paradise” will make no promises of a trip there, but it should at least still be entertaining, and give you some further insight into what you are seeing on the show.
CarterMatt Co-Founders Matt Carter and Jessa sit down and go through most of what transpired on Monday night’s season premiere and beyond, but you want to know some specific highlights of what these are before checking it out, we’re here for you:
- Some of the arrivals who we barely remembered from their days on a lot of other reality TV shows.
- Whether or not this show has a concept that can even work.
- Also, whether or not this location really feels that much like paradise.
- Some of our favorite dates, and also some of our favorite moments including Clare freaking out over a raccoon.
- Marquel Martin, and plenty of him given that he may be our favorite person on the franchise ever.
- How strange AshLee’s behavior was in the early going, and how that could get her in trouble.
- The arrivals coming up, including (play ominous music) Chris from Emily Maynard’s season.
- How Sarah Herron is awesome.
- How the press talking about Marcus Grodd’s personal life is not so awesome. (Don’t worry; there aren’t any spoilers in the podcast. Just some commentary on the general situation and the press’ abusing of viewers who don’t want spoilers.)
- What may happen with Michelle Kujawa in her room.
Overall, it’s a fun discussion and we want you to be there to listen to it. You can check out all of our podcast over on iTunes to take them with you, or head over here to get them right from our podcast page!
Also, be sure to sign up for our CarterMatt Newsletter now to get more great TV news sent right to you!