Just because “The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All” is typically one of the most-boring episodes of the season doesn’t mean that our podcast has to be, as well! In this new edition of the CarterMatt Podcast, Matt Carter and Jessa go through everything that happened at the site of the special this year, and then so much more. Really, though, part of the podcast is an excuse to just talk about how much we love Marquel.
Some of the conversation topics for this particular episode include the following:
- Marquel again.
- Even more Marquel.
- Eventually, we move on Marquel and talk about Chris for a while, including that “random” woman in the audience and is totally being set up to be the next “Bachelor.”
- There are multiple conspiracy theories included throughout here, so you’ll enjoy that if you love that sort of stuff.
- Whether or not we need to pay any attention at all to that segment with Marcus.
- Thoughts on the latest Andrew controversy.
- Whether or not we really needed to see Ashely Hebert have an ultrasound for everyone in the audience to see.
- A preview for the big finale airing next week.
- Did we mention Marquel? We talk a lot about him in here, as well!
This has been a fun season to discuss at times, and the bummer now is that we are getting pretty close to the end. Luckily, we’re going to have “Bachelor in Paradise” when it ends! You can subscribe to all of our podcasts over on iTunes, or click here if you just want to put them on from the page itself while you cook, clean, or just browse the internet. We’ve improved the sound quality recently to give you an even crisper listening experience.