Can you believe that we are only one episode away from the end of “Mad Men” for the year? Well, blame AMC for deciding to schedule that in such a way. We’ll just try to make the best of the situation in any way that we can.
With “The Strategy,” we definitely had a heck of an entertaining episode in between Pete Campbell putting a bottle into a cake, Bob Benson trying to make some sort of “arrangement” with Joan, and all sorts of other good stuff. CarterMatt Co-Founders Matt Carter and Jessa sat down to discuss everything this morning, including some of the following topics.
- How bad of a meltdown Pete Campbell had back in New York, and whether he is deliberately sabotaging himself at this point in order to get what he wants.
- Whether or not Bob actually expected his entire plan to work, and whether or not we are going to see him again at some point.
- Are we at the end of the relationship when it comes to Don and Megan? We’re getting closer than ever before.
- If you’re interested in finding out more about Burger Chef, we actually dug up some information about what was at one point a promising fast-food chain.
- At the very end, we make our predictions for the big midseason finale next week.
We’re getting near the end of our recent podcast cycle (which includes “Arrow,” “Hannibal,” and “Ink Master”), but you can check all of those out on iTunes here, or on our CarterMatt archive at this link.
If you do want to get some more coverage looking ahead to the future of “Mad Men,” then click here in order to see our preview for the next episode of the show. You can also sign up in the event that you want other good stuff sent right to you via our CarterMatt Newsletter.