You have to love it when there is an episode of “Mad Men” that gives you so much to talk about that you can create a podcast that is just as long as the actual episode itself. This is precisely what we have for you here in our discussion of “The Runaways,’ the latest new episode of the AMC hit that aired on Sunday night.
In the podcast below, Matt Carter and Jessa go through some of the following big topics that took place over the course of the episode.
- The shocking decision by Megan Draper to invite “Amy from Delaware” into her bed with Don, and the aftermath that will come from that.
- Whether or not Megan was threatened by Stephanie, just because she and Don have a history together.
- What could happen to Ginsberg following his computer insanity, and if we could see him on the show again.
- All of the great stuff with Betty this week, culminating in her being incredibly awful to Sally.
- It wouldn’t be a podcast about “Mad Men” without speculating on conspiracy theories, and we touch on the whole “Megan as Sharon Tate” debate further that we have before this season.
- Also, we mourn the lack of Pete Campbell in this episode, and express our hopes to see him again soon in a substantial way.
You can see all of our podcasts on iTunes over here, which include some upcoming discussions on “Arrow,” “Ink Master,” “Hannibal,” and more. Also, you can see them on CarterMatt itself via our archive page.
Do you wan to get even further news related to “Mad Men”? Then be sure to head over to the link here for a preview of what lies ahead, and also sign up to get some further TV updates now courtesy of our CarterMatt Newsletter.