‘Big Brother 15’ live feed spoilers: Cast reveal, sequester, dates to rememberJune 17, 2013
Just think: In two days’ time, you should have your first look at the “Big Brother 15” house. Meanwhile, in three days you will be hearing about some of the houseguests who are going to be playing the game this season. We’ve assembled a new list of tentative dates for you to keep track of so you know when you need to be planted in front of your computer, obsessively judging all of the new twists and turns this season in the same way we will be. Some of this information should be available to you if you’ve picked up the live feeds.
1. The house reveal could take place either later today or on Tuesday, but we’re leaning towards the latter since it is already 1:00 p.m. on the West Coast with nothing being shown off yet.
2. The reason why the house can be revealed now? The cast is in sequester! That means no more contact with the outside world, and for some of them we’re talking about more than 100 days. Incredible, right?
3. The cast reveal, pending some last-second switcheroo it should be on Thursday. We still expect some of the same sort of contestants we’ve had the past few years, but more of them given the seasons’ length.
4. Media day footage should start to circulate on Friday, since at that point most of the important information about this season will already be out there for the public to see.
5. Finally, the live feeds will officially start this year after the premiere on the West Coast. That means around midnight for those of you on the East Coast, so start getting your energy drinks stockpiled!
If you don’t want to stay up and still want to know what happens on the feeds 24/7, hopefully you know by now that we’re the go-to source for any and all information about “Big Brother 15”. Bookmark the link here.