Does Adam Levine’s team have a good shot at winning “The Voice” this year? The jury is still out on this one. Adam does not necessarily have anyone who we would consider to be a runaway favorite to win the entire competition, but the Maroon 5 frontman does have some serious sleepers on his team, whether it be a consistent performer, or someone whose arrangements alone are so unique that they could be propelled to the finale.
So what do we base these rankings on? It’s a complicated criteria, but we are considering everything from performance quality to air time in here, along with the people that Adam thinks will have the best shot to go far in this competition. Since the coaches are picking the top 3 from each team this coming week, we’ll have our rankings divided up by coach for now. Check back everyday for more leading up to Monday night’s show.
Team Adam rankings
5. Loren Allred – Easily, this was the biggest surprise of the knockout rounds, mostly because we never imagined her getting this far before she tore the roof off the place. However, Adam has to be aware that her lack of screen time could be a disadvantage if she makes it to the top 12.
4. Joselyn Rivera – While Joselyn is a little bit more memorable than Loren, she is still not someone who really jumps off of the screen in a way that she will really be remembered. She’s going to need a huge performance to advance.
3. Amanda Brown – Amanda is an interesting case for this show. It’s not often you see someone blast onto the scene during the battle rounds, but Amanda did just that. Now, she has to be a person to watch thanks to her enormous voice.
2. Bryan Keith – The great thing about Bryan is that you know that he is going to give a strong, heartfelt performance. The bad thing about Bryan is that we don’t see him winning and being the sort of artist that would give this show some more credibility down the line.
1. Melanie Martinez – Just based on creativity alone, Melanie has to be a serious person to watch. She’s got a stunning and original voice, but what could really take her far here is her ability to make cover songs sound like more than just karaoke. For the first time in three seasons, Adam could have a woman in the finale with him.
Who do you think is the most capable performer from Adam’s team?