1. A notable opponent – Maybe Bull in the finale takes on the most high-profile case that he has been assigned to yet. Or, maybe he ends up getting to square off against someone he has spent time with before. We wouldn’t be altogether upset to see someone like Eliza Dushku, Archie Panjabi, or Dana Delany back for an additional episode.
2. Some other familiar faces – Could we see someone like Bull’s ex Isabella, Chunk’s daughter, or a past client return? We would love that just for the sake of tying together some loose ends or, at least reminding us of a different time in the show.
3. Personal struggle – Is there such a thing that makes Dr. Bull question his own ethics and if he is really the right man for the job? What would it take to get him on the verge of quitting? These are two questions that could have interesting answers depending on how the finale is pieced together. Meanwhile, you could also bring in some other past drama like Cable’s legal history or Marissa’s ex if you wanted to create an ending that featured some of the supporting cast struggle.
4. A different setting – Is there anything that can be done to get the Bull finale outside of a courtroom? While we do love some of the episodes that are set there, we do think that there is something to be said for some of the other installments that give you a different setting, such as what we saw with the Tribal and military courts.
5. A cliffhanger – While there are a number of shows out there that exploit cliffhangers to no end (really to the point of frustration), Bull is a show that really doesn’t do that all that often. It carries weight with a show like this rather than just feeling exploitative and to prey on viewer emotions.
What do you want to see when it comes to the Bull season 2 finale? Be sure to share right now in the attached comments!
Meanwhile, you can also like CarterMatt on Facebook in the event you want some other updates when it comes to the series. (Photo: CBS.)