CarterMatt TV Podcast: On ‘Longmire’ season 5, ‘Walking Dead,’ ‘Castle’ season 8 debates (Episode 1)
The newest addition to the CarterMatt TV family is here! While we have been doing podcasts for over a year and a half at this point, today marks the creation of the CarterMatt TV Podcast, a new weekly series designed for the purpose of giving you some of the important news and discussion points of the week in a format that is fun and easy to digest.
These shows will be co-hosted by CarterMatt Co-Founders Matt and Jessa Carter, and also will be online every Monday morning Pacific time / early afternoon Eastern. Check back weekly to this link for the latest edition!
Here are some of the subjects for the first show, complete with timestamps in the event you want to skip over something / are a little behind and don’t want to be spoiled.
1. “Longmire” season 5 – Discussing the renewal, general reaction to it, and some controversy that started up on social media this weekend. (Starts at 1:50.)
2. “The Walking Dead” – Talking the controversy regarding the possible “death” of an important character. (Starts at 11:22.)
3. “Castle” season 8 chatter – Is the show handling the Castle / Beckett relationship the right way? What can be done to fix it? (Starts at 18:44.)
4. “Supergirl” premiere – Has the show been overly-hyped, properly hyped, or something else altogether? (Starts at 25:16.)
5. Donald Trump on “SNL” – In closing, we’re previewing the big show next week, talking the backlash, and whether or not we think this will work from a humor perspective. We’re not so concerned about politics. (Starts at 31:35.)
As we move into the next few podcasts, we want to hear from you! If you have questions you want to ask or topics you want to discuss, tweet to us @MattCarterMedia or @Dangergirl101. We’ll try to incorporate them into future shows.
Also, be sure to sign up here to get some further TV news, including some exclusive updates, courtesy of our CarterMatt Newsletter.