‘The Bachelorette’ CarterMatt Podcast: On Kaitlyn Bristowe’s premiere, Nick Viall’s potential return with Jessa
The new season of “The Bachelorette” is officially upon us, and as a whole that means that we are going to get a chance to see a pretty wide array of crazy. You have romances, drunken antics, surprise eliminations, and of course at least a few people not there “for the right reasons” (take a drink every time you hear that on the show … or don’t really since you would probably die).
The first episode of our CarterMatt Podcast for the season is here, and this one allows for plenty of opportunities for fun! In this edition, hosts / CarterMatt Co-Founders Matt Carter and Jessa go through the events of the first two episodes, including the arrival of Kaitlyn Bristowe and Britt Nilsson along with how well the two fare as the leading ladies this season. As for some of the men, some very important topics are discussed.
1. How Tony may be already the reincarnation of Onion Ashley, except a little less completely out there.
2. Whether or not Ryan McDill was drunk before he got there, was a plant put in by production for drama, or is just quite frankly terrible in all aspects.
3. How much we’re digging Shawn Booth, Ben Zorn, and Jared a.k.a. “LoveMan” as early contenders for Kaitlyn’s heart.
4. Whether or not picking Kaitlyn was the right choice as a whole.
5. If Brady Toops is one of the most likable men on television right now for actually following his heart, and how much of him we are going to see moving forward.
Of course, we do have to discuss the epic preview for the rest of the season … including the return of Nick Viall and what that could mean for the entire season as a whole. Want to stick with us all season? Then subscribe on iTunes!
Want to see some other updates when it comes to “The Bachelorette”? Well, be sure to visit the link here! Also, you can sign up in the event you want some further TV scoop on everything we cover, sent right to you via our CarterMatt Newsletter. (Photo: ABC.)