Who would’ve thought going into “Guilty” that this would be one of our favorite episodes of “Arrow” this season? Despite having a laundry list of past complaints about the Laurel and Roy characters, they both really delivered during what was a fun, intense episode of the show with a heck of a cliffhanger to boot.
Some of the major things that were discussed between CarterMatt Co-Founders Matt Carter and Jessa this week included the following:
- The idea of Roy Harper killing Sara Lance, and how the show managed to escape what was a very dangerous plot situation.
- What we thought about the Ted Grant mystery, and how the presentation of his life was set up to mirror very well what was happening with Roy, and even with Oliver Queen back in Hong Kong.
- How we are basically over the Hong Kong storyline of the show at this point, given that it is not exactly bringing a whole lot more to the table.
- The continued lack of Malcolm Merlyn and Ra’s al Ghul, who we have not even seen a whole lot of so far this season.
- The major cliffhanger that teased the arrival of Carrie Cutter, otherwise known by the alter ego of Cupid.
- Finally, we talk a little about the new Black Canary costume, and just how much we like it despite our reservations about the character moving very quickly in the story.
We’ll have more “Arrow” podcasts the rest of the season moving forward to the fall finale, and don’t miss a single one of them! Head over to our official podcast page right now, or visit us on iTunes, to download more.