Isn’t it always nice to get a little bit of offseason “Suits” scoop? We always have to thank show creator Aaron Korsh for this, since he is pretty good about occasionally doing Twitter Q&A sessions with fans.
Today, we’ve got a bevy of different headlines that we can report, whether it be about new characters, returning characters, speculation on a possible premiere date, and also some good stuff when it comes to cases that could be coming up.
- We’re going to meet Harvey’s mother and brother very soon! For all those who want to know more about a certain Mr. Specter, this is clearly very exciting news. List some of your casting suggestions below!
- Korsh continues to be coy about a Scottie return, which leads us to believe that you will see Abigail Spencer again at some point.
- Korsh still does not know when the remainder of season 4 will air; he guesses January, and we hope he is right since March is a long period of time to wait.
- Katrina could return to the show, but then again, he believes that almost anyone who appears on the show has a chance to come back.
- There will be at least one standalone case in the final six episodes of the season.
Even though there are only six episodes remaining, we would certainly assume that these would be pretty jam-packed. Why wouldn’t they be? Plus, Korsh is a guy who knows his show very well at this point, and also what fans typically want: Complex stories with interesting character shifts. We’re still trying to learn if Louis Litt is going to be a partner or not.