How about some off-season “Suits” news? We don’t often get the opportunity to have something like this, but show executive producer Aaron Korsh was kind enough to take some questions on Twitter over the past several days.
We’ll start with the news that Gabriel Macht (Harvey) will be making his show directorial debut on an upcoming episode! This will be the first of the six that is airing in the second half of the season in 2015. Story-wise, not that much is clear, but we imagine that Louis Litt’s demands will be one of the first things that is ultimately resolved after he figured out the truth about Mike.
Now, a few other highlights from Korsh’s Q&A session.
- In here, he confirmed that not only has Louis figured out the truth about Mike not going to Harvard, he’s clarified that Louis also know that Mike didn’t go to law school at all.
- The show is filming Macht’s episode now, and he claims that he doesn’t appear nervous on the surface.
- Korsh was very coy about the possibility of more Scottie … which gives us hope.
- Patrick J. Adams will be directing the 14th episode of the season. This will be his TV directorial debut.
- Another crossover episode is a possibility.
- At the moment, there is no specific or set ending for season 4, but that is something that Korsh will get to in the weeks to come.
Overall, we’d say that expectations are high, mostly because we are coming off of what we personally feel was one of the best summer runs for the show to date. We’ll just have to wait and see what comes next.
Do you want to get some further updates right now when it comes to “Suits”? Well, be sure to visit the link here! You can also sign up in the event you want some further TV scoop on all we cover via our CarterMatt Newsletter.