One of the first panels at San Diego Comic-Con this year happened to be for one of the shows we were the most excited about: “24.” It was a small affair given that Kiefer Sutherland and executive producer Jon Cassar were the two stars of the event, but it was also one that delivered some pretty cool information about “Live Another Day” from earlier this summer, the show experience as a whole, and also the future for the franchise.
We’ve at least enclosed some of the general highlights and moments form the panel below. Obviously, it’s still not as cool as being able to be there, but information is nice!
- It was Kiefer who helped to come up with the idea to throw Michelle Fairley’s Margot Al-Harazi out of a window.
- What was with that little smile Kiefer had when Jack turned himself in? Per the actor, it was all about “the fact that he managed to save Chloe in that moment,” and it was the satisfaction he needed to move forward.
- One of the reasons why there were so many unique kills this season was because of strict gun laws in the UK. It forced them to get creative.
- Kiefer speculated that Heller probably resigned due to his Alzheimer’s at some point after the end of the season.
- We knew going into this that a season 10 is still a possibility down the road, and we now know that both Kiefer and Jon are down to do a movie in the future.
- While there was not a ton of talk about the show’s future besides a general interest, the fact that it is there and that the Comic-Con panel was well-received is a good sign.
We’re of course going to have more information on the show’s future as it comes out, but you can for now get some further scoop on everything related to the show here. Also, sign up now for more TV updates sent right to you via our CarterMatt Newsletter!