“Sleepy Hollow” fans are in the midst right now of a tireless wait between the show’s first and second season, and that is going to continue for a while. We may have a suspicion that the show will return earlier in the late summer / early fall than it did last year thanks to the early shoot dates, but even with that, it’s many months before you will diving back into this show’s universe again.
But luckily, we do at least have some fun teasers for you today from the show’s panel at PaleyFest, which happened earlier this week and featured Tom Mison, Lyndie Greenwood, John Cho, Nicole Beharie, Orlando Jones, and the huge executive-producer team ofAlex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci, Heather Kadin, Mark Goffman and Len Wiseman. (This show has enough EPs for them to be some sort of Avengers-esque super-team.) Here were some of the highlights.
1. Cho said that he would be happy to return, even if we have seen his character die numerous times already. Given the show’s mythology already, we don’t see why there would suddenly be a block on it happening, unless he either is busy or the show is going in another direction.
2. Mison himself did not realize that Henry Parish was really Jeremy Crane until late in the season … and then he felt like an “idiot” for not picking up on some of the clues.
3. Ichabod and Katrina are going to have a very difficult time actually killing their son if the situation arises where they can, and that may be one of the biggest problems facing them this coming season.
4. The producers reminded us that while things are bad for Team Ichabod right now, they do still have some weapons … including the head of the creature who was at one point known as Abraham.
5. Some of the actors that the team would love to see on “Sleepy Hollow” in the future include Norman Reedus, Idris Elba, Clint Eastwood, and Javier Bardem. All of these guys have a couple of things in common: The capability to be completely badass, but also terrifying at the same time if the situation calls for it.
As more “Sleepy Hollow” scoop comes up, we’ll have more news and information on it at the link here. Also, sign up for our CarterMatt Newsletter if you want to get more updates via email.