There was so much happening on “The X Factor” Tuesday night, we felt like we were at times getting caught in a tailspin of singing and Steve Jones telling everyone to hurry things along.
So who ended up advancing following the massive 150-minute show? In no particular order, here we go…
The boys (L.A. Reid)
1. Brian Bradley – The young rapper
2. Chris Rene – The comeback
3. Marcus Canty – The fun-loving R&B star
The groups (Paula Abdul)
1. Stereo Hogzz – The last remaining group who actually auditioned for the show
2. InTENsity – The “Glee” club of this show.
3. Lakoda Rayne – The girl group
The over-30s (Nicole Scherzinger)
1. Stacy Francis – The inspirational story
2. Josh Kracjik – The man with a voice like a lion
3. Leroy Bell – The oldest contestant in the competition (who looks at least 15 years younger than 60)
The girls (Simon Cowell)
1. Rachel Crow – The favorite from the beginning
2. Drew – The artist (and Justin Bieber fan) formerly known as Drew Ryniewicz.
3. Melanie Amaro – The mistake that Simon Cowell corrected.
What do you make about this top 12?