‘American idol’ contestant David Archuleta has announced that he will be hitting the road on a Christmas tour starting December 1.
Archuleta’s ‘My Kind of Christmas’ tour will begin in Westbury New York and will end on December 21 in Beaver Creek, Colorado.
The announcement came from David’s official site, which said; “David’s MY KIND OF CHRISTMAS Tour will feature epic orchestral arrangements of both traditional holiday and familiar classics, as well as an assortment of David’s own, melodic pop favorites. The tour promises to showcase more of David’s unique musicality and vocal prowess that his fans have come to love.”
A few of the tour dates have been confirmed, but the site says that more may be announced. The tour dates are as follows;
- Dec 1 Westbury, NY; Theatre at Westbury
- Dec 2 New York, NY; Irving Plaza
- Dec 3 Verona, NY; Turning Stone Resort & Casino
- Dec 4 Stroudsburg, PA; Sherman Theater
- Dec 13 Santa Rosa, CA; Wells Fargo Center For The Arts
- Dec 14 Los Angeles, CA; Club Nokia
- Dec 16 Ventura, CA; Majestic Ventura Theater
- Dec 17 Anaheim, CA; Grove of Anaheim
- Dec 19 Salt Lake City, UT; Abravanel Hall
- Dec 21 Beaver Creek, CO; Vilar Performing Arts Center
So if you happen to be in the area and you’re a big David Archuleta fan, you might want to snap up your tickets sooner than later as David’s shows are immensely popular and are likely to sell out.
Photo: Paparazzo Presents