‘LA Ink’s’ Kat Von D decided to try to give her engagement with Jesse James a second try when the couple reconciled last month, but it looks like romance is just not in the cards for these two.
Jesse and Kat called off their engagement in July for reasons unknown, but after seeing a few messages posted back and forth on their Twitter to each other, you could see that they really missed each other and wanted to try to find a way to make it work.
Kat posted a statement on her Facebook account saying that the relationship has ended again, possibly for good this time. She also cleared up a few other questions that fans have been asking her. Here’s what Kat had to say;
“I’m sure this will be the most “uneventful” blog I have ever written – but its purpose is simply to answer a lot of the reoccurring questions I’ve been getting asked lately – and I’m hoping this will answer them for you. I think maybe the final episode of LA Ink left things a bit confusing to some. So in a nutshell here goes:
1. I am not in any way moving to Texas. I am not opening up another tattoo shop. And I am not leaving my shop here in Los Angeles, High Voltage Tattoo.
2. I am not in a relationship. (And I apologize for all the “back and forth” if it’s caused any confusion)
3. I am in no way retiring – (what does that even mean anyway???)
4. My tattoo shop is not closing, and is open for business like always! (Same goes for my art gallery, Wonderland – next door to High Voltage Tattoo.)
5. As hard as it is to sometimes let go of the things you are so accustomed to doing, I am happy to have done LA Ink, but am even more excited about new upcoming ventures – and cant wait to eventually share more about this with you all!
That’s all. I told ya it would be uneventful… Thank you to everyone who has been so kind, supportive, and positive! You’ll never know how much love I have for you all in this heart of mine!”
We are very sorry to hear that her relationship didn’t work out, but it’s great to know that she has some exciting new ventures coming up. We can’t wait to hear about her new projects!